It is an age of simplifying the process for making products. Rapid prototyping (RP) is one of the promising technologies to meet the demands for the reduction of time and cost in manufacturing, in which physical models can be fabricated directly from the 3D CAD modeled data in a layer-by-layer additive manner. The WYSIWYB (What You See Is What You Build) capability of RP allow users to consider the design with fewer concerns over how it can be built. Now anyone can learn about it and do it, in a fully-equipped workshop, with training and expertise to help you all the way from concept to create!
COEP in collaboration with GEOMETRIC is starting 3D make lab. 3D Make Lab is a public-access facility for 3D printing, and related technology β a β3D Make Labβ. We provide rich expertise and education in these powerful new 3D tools. We enable students and companiesto use our lab to build their creative concepts,research and development work.
- Cultivate 3D Printing in day to day use
- Empower Community in Additive Manufacturing
- Trigger Research and Development in Additive Manufacturing
Benefits of 3D Make Lab
- Pursue knowledge of Additive Manufacturing.
- Use Additive manufacturing in day to day life
- Create your own concepts of new products into reality by using 3D Make Lab